WHAT? A SNOW STORM IN MARCH?


I thought, this being Sunday, I would post something a bit more inspirational and encouraging. Back to my "life lesson stories" next time.  Stay tuned...:-)

FOLLOW THE SNOWPLOW

 Well, we thought that time of year might be over for us, but the weather people say we could have "some inches" of snow today as a huge storm races across the country. I glance out the window and already see the snowplows preparing for, and even breaking away the snow from the streets.  My thoughts turn to how, at times, that is the way God works in our lives.

"How?" you might ask.  Well, again I look at the snow plows clearing the way so people can drive on a smooth, clear path to church, their work, or wherever they need to go.

Just as God promised the Israelites when He led them out of bondage in Egypt, He went "before them" in a bright cloud of light by day, and a bright cloud of fire by night.  In the same way He promises “He will go before us,” and make the way possible, or at least easier for us to get through whatever storms might lie ahead of us.

Sometimes He has to give us just a bit more grace, time after time, in order for us to make it through these storms.  In the same way, I see the snowplows go up and down our street many times in one day, in order to keep the traffic flowing more smoothly.  

God is faithful.  He stays right in front of us, leading the way, making the path on which we have to travel a little easier and more clear, giving us strength and hope, just as He did for the Israelites when they were in the desert.  

Yes, I see some snow out there on this March day, but I also heard a bird singing his song, believe it or not!  Somehow he knows that Spring is still coming.....very soon!  We can trust in that fact, also, if we believe in and trust that same "somehow/Someone!"

And so I encourage you to "Just follow the snow plow!", Dear Friends! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Who is this person?" you ask? Let me introduce myself......

SPRING STORM SEASON IS HERE!!

A HAUNTED HOUSE.....SCARED ME TO "LIFE?"